2.06.2009

New Year, More Blogging

It's been way too long since my last post and I've felt guilty about it but really didn't have the time to sit down & make it happen. But, it was making me feel a bit better when I did have a moment to check my friends' blogs and see that apparently their busy lives were keeping them from blogging as well. So, thanks to all of you who were putting it off...please know that it was helping ease the pressure over here! :) I will try to retrace my steps since the beginning of December and post pictures & such in order to play "catch-up". Over the last couple of months, we had Christmas & Ella's 3rd Birthday, which I will fill you in on later. Now that February is here though, I am currently unemployed & looking for a job. As anyone can imagine, this puts an overwhelming amount of strain on me, especially with this economy and it's job market. I am blessed to have an incredibly supportive family and so is Ella. For that I am grateful. On with the bloggin'...

No comments: