5.04.2009

Boy Friends

After picking up Ella from school today, Jeff sends me a text stating that he thinks Ella and Luke have a crush on each other. Interesting, I thought. Because whenever I ask Ella about Luke she smiles and blushes stating, "Luke is so silly". Now, mind you, I have always had close "boy" friends so it should come to no surprise to me that Ella's two best friends at school are Jacob and Luke. According to Ella. Apparently, Luke's mother stopped Jeff today and told him that when she and Luke were driving the other day, Luke called Ella "beautiful".

And so it begins...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, so we've heard a lot about this Luke guy...I think it's time to see a picture. I think you need to snap a shot of the two of them at school before the school year is over and we all forget the infamous Luke. After all, it sounds like he is the "1st" boyfriend. This is a monumental moment in the Life & Times of my dear granddaughter and God knows we've noted in either pictures or quotes, this child's every move!!! How could we leave "Luke" out!?!
So, Graay is requesting a picture of the two of them before she can bless the moment.
I'll be watching for the post!