5.26.2009

Weekend in Texas

Rusty and I traveled down to Lubbock, Texas for his sister, Lacey's graduation. She now holds a Masters degree in Occupational Therapy and off to the real world she goes. We celebrated with dinner on Friday night, graduation on Saturday followed by a party with the Klein family and friends that afternoon. I had the pleasure of being introduced to Rusty's parents and lots of other family members who were all very sweet and welcoming. Rusty showed me around Lubbock and the campus of Texas Tech (where he attended as well) and had beers at Cujo's & Cricket's. At Cujo's, we played Trivia and I beat Rusty pretty good. He was not impressed. I took a picture for proof...it's a little blurry but you can make out "Brandi" in the #1 spot and "Kayak" (aka Rusty) in the #2 spot. We're not competitive at all. ;)

A short but FUN weekend. Congrats Lacey!!

No comments: