8.20.2008

Just Can't Say No

So I was asked (more like, begged) by my friend Ryan to help plan our 10 Year High School Reunion. Funny story...I went there for 2 years (junior & senior years) and senior year we moved to the new high school & I became a member of the first graduating class. We graduated with over 850 students! So, with that being said, I can name all the people I know from high school on like two hands (if I'm lucky) ...Aah, this should be fun. Thank God I have my new friend Katie...SCORE...she graduated with me! Anyway, the point of my story...All of you people out there who are reading this blog and graduated in 1998 from Traverse City Central or Traverse City West (yes, we're doing this together again, just like we did prom and graduation...shocker, shocker!) Please do the planning committee (a whopping 4 of us) a favor and send your contact info (ie: name, address, email, and phone number) to the designated the Class of '98's email address: TCReunion98@yahoo.com. We promise not to sell your information...unless of course, we get stuck with bill and we need to make some extra $$$ to pay for this thing! Ha, Ha ~ Just kidding ;)

No comments: