8.28.2008

PRESCHOOL

It's official. My baby is a baby no more. She is now a preschooler...at the ripe old age of 2 1/2. She will be attending Central Methodist 3 days a week, Mon/Wed/Fri, all full days (b/c they don't offer 1/2 days). Central comes highly recommended by a few moms I have spoken with, and it is literally 1 block from home and work. Ella seemed to enjoy her 'practice day' yesterday, as I stayed with her and observed. However, I was cringing as her teacher explained to me that "we LOVE messy projects & bring lots of changes of clothes b/c potty trainers will be having multiple accidents daily, & expect her to come home dirty". Needless to say, off to Target we went to waste money on clothes that would likely be ruined by the end of the month. Such is life, right? Today, Jeff, aka Daddy, dropped her off for a day by herself. It was a bit challenging but I'm sure she will settle in and create havoc. Stay tuned for "Confessions of a Toddling Preschooler"...

No comments: