8.28.2008

The Proof is in the Pic

Contrary to popular belief, I think I can hold my own when it comes to the great outdoors. Now, don't get me wrong, I crave a hot shower and lip gloss on a daily basis. But, the idea of going camping last week with some friends definitely sparked my interest. So, we made it happen. And, in true 'Dale Neumann' fashion (for those of you reading this who live on Pluto, that's my Dad), he decided to head out into the wilderness to find his favorite (and only) daughter the best, most perfect place to set up camp. And, boy, did he deliver! We set up our tent quickly (and easily I might add) while Rusty cooked us fajitas that sent us running for the border. Despite the heat, they sure were tasty! With our bellies full, we settled in for a relaxing night by the fire watching stars, listening to Rusty play the guitar, & playing a little 'Never have I ever'. Below are some pics...Katie sitting on the "front porch" of the tent & Katie, Mark, Rusty, & I by the campfire. Can't wait to do it again! :)

No comments: